Monday, February 2, 2015

Flags of the American Revolution Quilt

Here we are on month 6 of this great quilt.

My block- Washington's Personal Standard

My block- Liberty or Death

Cathy completed her signature block as well

Cathy S- great background!

Terry photographed her blocks and is caught up! They look great!
Elaine's blocks

Elaine's blocks. They are fantastic!!

Make a blog post and add your link with the blocks we haven't seen. Or send photos to me and I'll add them to this blog. I love it and hope you all are too.


 The holidays are over, this month the push is on! (even if we only have 28 days) Let's get every block completed this month, or as close as possible. That would be Liberty or Death and signature block.
It has been so fun to work on this with a group. Way to go ladies!

PS: I'll do the drawing for my magazine on Wednesday. If you haven't commented  you can do it HERE.



10 comments:

  1. This quilt has been so much fun to work on...I love it! Thanks for organizing this sew along Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blocks and love the fabrics! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blocks you have shared today. Patriotic quilts are some of my favs and the vintage look is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blocks are looking great! Cathy, it was a great idea to add the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is so fun and we are all nearing the finish line. I have learned so much from this project and it's so fun to quilt along with others. Thanks! Also.... I bought the issue of Primitive Projects - couldn't resist it in my LQS. Your project is so sweet and pretty and it may be my next new thing after this Flags quilt is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you can all do the happy dance, great blocks. They all look so beautiful.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the different blocks look wonderful. I always enjoy the linky thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to be some amazing quilts from these beautiful blocks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone's blocks are fantastic!! I am plugging through to get caught up. I was involved in a secret project in January and got a little behind. Looking at everyone's blocks is so helpful to me…..keeps me inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!